- feasibility analysis of new functionalities,
- designing, writing source code, comments,
- covering the source code with tests (unit and integration),
- documenting the source code,
- conducting code review and refactoring,
- software optimization in terms of performance and availability,
- care for the high quality of manufactured solutions,
- constant cooperation with other members of the project team,
- participation in project meetings.
Do you like challenges? We invite you on board if:
- you have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a programmer in creating mobile applications,
- you have experience in programming in Objective-C and / or Swift,
- you have experience with technologies such as: Swift 4.2, CoreData, SnapKit, MapKit, Fastlane, Realm, Alamofire, Cocapods, RxSwift, Testflight,
- you have the ability to use the MVVM and MVC patterns in practice,
- you can write unit tests,
- you know WCAG 2.1 at AA level,
- you know what the clean code rules are.
Additionally, we will appreciate:
- ability to work with "lifecycle-aware components",
- knowledge of the Dependency Injection technique,
- experience in implementing projects with streaming media,
- experience with: Facebook SDK, Firebase, Xcode 12.5, iOS v.11-14.